EVA Rubber Material Series Sandals Sole for Making shoes
|Color||ANY COLOR DEMAND TO THE CUSTOMER REQUEST|
|sample time||7-15 Days|
|proction time||30-45 days|
TPR material is a thermoplastic elastomer (Thermoplastic Elastomer-TPE) also known as thermoplastic rubber (Thermoplastic Rubber-TPR) is a combination of rubber and thermoplastic properties of materials, thermoplastic elastomer has a variety of possible structures, the most fundamental one is There is a need to have at least two polymer phases dispersed with each other, one fluid at normal service temperature (to bring the temperature above its Tg-glass transition temperature) and the other phase to be solid (to bring the temperature below its Tg or Equal to Tg) and there is an interaction between the two phases. That is, it displays rubber elasticity at room temperature, plasticized at high temperature, and has the mechanical properties similar to those of rubber. It can be processed and recycled according to thermoplastics. It is made of plastic and rubber A bridge Thus, thermoplastic elastomers can process rubber products quickly, efficiently and economically as thermoplastics. In terms of processing, it is a plastic; by its nature, it is a rubber. Thermoplastic elastomers have many advantages over thermoset rubbers.
- Led Energy-saving Incandescent Diff...
- LED Constant Current Drive, As Its ...
- LED Constant-pressure-driven, As Th...
- LED Light Trend: Simple Structure, ...
- LED Light Trend III: High Cultural ...
- LED Lighting Trends IV: Lighting Ef...
- LED Panel Light Assembly Process:
- LED Panel Light Structure:
- How Cuts LED Light Bar:
- Number Of LED Lights With Light-Pea...
- Tpr Outsole